The Alpine force of nature at the 4-star superior hotel in East Tyrol
At our 4-star superior hotel in East Tyrol, the Alpine force of nature takes centre stage. It is evident in our fresh ingredients and traditional dishes, our engaging mountain activities, and the fossil healing water for which Defereggen is famous. Nature forms the very foundation of our concept. The result: an incredibly relaxing, exciting, and eventful holiday for the whole family.
Alpine delights in the 4-star superior hotel in East Tyrol
To experience nature is to taste it. Relish the rich aromas of fresh ingredients, delight in the masterful compositions from the Jesacherhof kitchen, and enjoy our traditional Austrian world of culinary pleasure and its refined nuances. When possible, we use regional products, such as char and brown trout from our own fisheries and lamb and game from East Tyrolean farmers and hunters. Since we prepare everything ourselves in our hotel in East Tyrol, we can accommodate guests with food allergies and sensitivities. Please just let us know! If you’re looking for a gluten-free hotel in Austria, you’re in the right place. In addition, we can prepare vegetarian as well as lactose- or gluten-free meals upon request.
The power of water
Peace, relaxation, deceleration. Dive into the clear water of our pools or soak up the pleasant warmth in our sauna. Afterwards, snuggle up on one of the cosy loungers and let your gaze wander over the silent expanses of Defereggental. Here, you can relax and find inner peace. Families with children can enjoy their own wellness area, while adults find solace in the Spa Alpin. At our hotel in Tyrol, a 4-star superior stay awaits you – your well-being is our top priority. A special highlight of our spa is the Deferegger healing water.
A 4-star superior hotel in East Tyrol for active relaxation
Get ready to explore captivating Defereggental! Little adventurers will find all kinds of things to discover here, and grown-ups will also be fascinated by the beauty of the mountains. You’ll find that nature has a unique way of filling your soul with happiness and energy. The opportunities for adventure are boundless. In summer, you can go hiking, biking, climbing, rafting, or fly fishing. In the winter months, the wonderful slopes of the Brunnalm family ski resort beckon. The ski lift is located directly in front of our hotel.
Sustainable and environmentally friendly – because we care!
As a real family hotel in East Tyrol, we do everything we can to protect and preserve nature for future generations. This is why we have developed a comprehensive sustainability concept for our 4-star superior hotel in East Tyrol. In it, we set our goal to use resources consciously, save energy, avoid plastic, and attach importance to regional and seasonal products. If you’d like to learn more about our measure, read on.
- Environmentally friendly heating with district heating
Plastic and waste reduction
- We cook with a minimal waste principle: Guests choose their dinner menu in the morning, thus helping us avoid food waste.
- No pre-packaged food at the buffet
- Juice dispensers at the buffet – no plastic bottles
- No plastic straws
- Refillable beauty products in the rooms
- Waste separation system
- Seasonal and regional ingredients
- Saving energy through LED lighting and motion detectors, pool cover at night, and more
- Reduced water consumption thanks to special taps in the rooms
- Dispensers for all detergents and washing agents by hollueco: sustainable and high-quality cleaning of the entire hotel
- Saving paper: no printed brochures, use of a digital guest app
- We promote car-free holidays: transfer and pick-up options in case of arrival by train, as well as free use of public transport thanks to the guest card
- Collective transfer of guests to guided hikes with the hotel’s own shuttle
- E-charging station