What distinguishes your winter holiday in Austria: heaps of snow, idyllic scenery and variety. An activity paradise in a class of its own opens up to you right in front of the Jesacherhof hotel! What makes Defereggen Valley different to other winter sports resorts is that a wealth of variety is in perfect harmony here with tranquillity and untouched nature. As contradictory as it sounds this fact makes the National Park Hohe Tauern the perfect place for a unique winter holiday in Austria!
Skiing, winter hiking, cross-country skiing, ski tours, tobogganing – these are the activities that make your winter holiday in Austria. At the same time you are in the ideal starting position to experience this fairytale of snow and activities at the Jesacherhof.
Right in front of the Jesacherhof:
- … are the lifts up to the Brunnalm
- … are the ends to the stunning downhill runs
- … is the ski school
- … is the start to the cross-country trails
- … is the start to the ski tours
- … is the start to your winter and snowshoe hikes
- … tobogganing fun awaits you
- … you get to the heated ski cellar
- … you meet friends for après ski