- Keep at least 1 metre distance from other persons except for persons from your own household or fellow travelers staying in your room.
- Mouth and nose protections is recommended in crowds of people.
- Avoid crowds of people at the reception and in the restaurant.
- If possible, choose a contactless payment method. Invoices should preferably be paid by card.
- Follow the instructions of our employees.
- Refrain from shaking hands and hugging.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds. Make sure to use our hygiene dispensers.
- Do not touch your face with dirty hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if you feel sick. Contact the host if any signs of illness occur during your stay.
Thank you for protecting yourself as well as all other guests and your hosts.
We ask for your understanding and point out that such restrictions do not justify warranty claims, especially not for price reduction or withdrawal from the contract.