There is plenty worth seeing in East Tyrol! Museums and castles, Lienz, action parks … But above all the nature that simply has to be explored here. You could say it's like a fun park outdoors where one adventure lines up after the other.
What's worth seeing in East Tyrol – the highlights
- The mining pits and tunnels in Blindis at over 2,000 metres
- Themed routes that illustrate the wonders of nature
- The Staller Sattel, an idyllic high alpine plateau with a whole variety of different activity options
- National Park Hohe Tauern – an authentic world of experiences
- Kneipp treading outdoors in crystal clear mountain streams
- Assling wildlife park – observe, admire, understand
- Galitzenklamm forest rope park: climbing fun for adults and children, including the balancing act on the flying fox
- "Osttirodler" Alpine coaster – thrilling tobogganing fun on rails all year round
Discover what's worth seeing in East Tyrol and our breathtaking natural paradise with our weekly programme. We will be happy to advise you!